Sea & Summit has spent hours & hours researching and trying to make the right connections to put our sunscreen in environmentally sustainable packaging.
We stand behind accomplishing this. No question!
- Finally sourced, developed and replicated the facestick’s plastic inner into a kraft paper inner for a 100% biodegradable package.
- Sourced bottles made from 100% recycled plastic milk jugs and working on decoration.
- Traced our ingredients to the country of origin and locked in some fair-trade relationships.
Currently working on:
- Tracing our ingredients down to the farm and looking at their practices with Sundowner Sustainability of Santa Barbara.
- Bringing bamboo package manufacturing to the U.S.
- Developing a tinted version of our original facestick
- Developing an all natural lotion that can be squeezed out of a tube.